Thursday, 14 March 2013
10 things: Childhood
1. My teddy of Bert from Sesame Street that I loved.
2. I was born 3 months early but developed language and motor skills faster than the majority of my class mates.
3. Having a baby brother was always fun, till he bit me in the bath.
4. My childminder, Sue, who I went to till I was 11 was a huge part of my life. She's basically my second mum.
5. Reading we're going on a bear hunt, over and over again.
6. Charlie and I making 'bonfires' of all our clothes and mud pies in the garden.
7. Easter egg hunts with my cousins.
8. Going to see S Club 7 with my Aunt at Wembley Arena
9. Rollerblading and eating pancakes in America
10. Holidays to Sennen Cove, Cornwall.
What are your favourite childhood memories?