Sunday 10 March 2013

10 things #1

10 things that have made me happy this week;

1. Handing in my coursework a day early and knuckling down with my other three pieces
2. Finding bulgar wheat in the whole food shop next to where we live so I can replicate my mum's recipe.
3. Clean eating and working out (plus cheat day on Saturday).
4. The nicest walk around Manchester with Becca, 13 degrees!
5. Mum sent me some new tops and my enrapture encode totem stylers arrived!


6. Amelia
7. The new video by 'Bad Lip Reading' on YouTube.
8. Listening to Bastille (although Play have failed to deliver our pre-order of Bad Blood, not so happy)


bastille I overjoyed (accapella)

9. Meeting new people and staying up till 6am with the boys.
10. Sending my Mum a Mother's Day card. She really is my best friend. 

Hope everyone has had a lovely week and Happy Mother's Day! 



5 comments:

  1. I have been inspired by this and created one of my own check it out on my blog.

    Charlotte

    www.blackandwhitesheeps.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is such a cute feature, you and your mum sound so cute and I really want a enrapture totem!

    A little bit Unique

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The enrapture totems are the best thing I have purchased in for ever! I found them on eBay for £35 and the guy has loads - they've just got damaged packaging which is why shops can't sell them but other than that, perfect!

      Delete
    2. £35 is a complete steal, definitely going to trawl ebay for one lol!

      Delete
  3. Your hair looks so pretty! I really want to try the Enrapture totem style x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete